Terms of Processing of Personal Data
1. Data type
Some services of our site color-life.it could be used through registration or identification of the user. By using these services you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
On color-life.it we are dealing with two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data collected automatically
1.1. Data provided by the user
If you are a private person
If you are a private individual, when you register, enter or reply to an announcement, we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to use our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask for:
- First name
- physical address
- email address
- telephone number
- Fiscal Code
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register on color-life.it, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
If you are a professional
If you are a company or a professional, in addition to what is required by a private user you may be asked for additional data:
- business name
- VAT number
- contact name
- professional category
1.2. Data collected automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
- technical data: eg IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
- data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for information, visit the cookies section.
2. How do we use the collected data?
We use the collected data to offer you our service, to inform you about our business activities and our partners.
2.1. To guarantee you access to our services by improving their provision
We use your information to guarantee you access to our services including:
- Registration and user creation
- Change personal data
- Communications related to the provision of the service
- Activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature
- detection of your approximate location to facilitate the use of some service features
We process the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer.
2.2. To inform you about our business activities
We use the data collected, if you have expressly provided your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular we use them for:
- communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities on events, initiatives or partnerships of color-life.it, by e-mail, sending SMS, push notifications or for phone calls via operator, customer care service.
- carry out analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open emails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
3. Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is required only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by color-life.it (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service); it is optional for the promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website color-life.it
4. Who are the subjects of the treatment?
4.1. Data controller
The data controller is Color Life srl in the person of its legal representative, with registered office Via Albert Einstein 28 – 47122 Forlì (FC) – PI03980800407 – CF03980800407
4.2. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations – including technical – of the services of color-life.it, such as providers of direct marketing and customer care services, companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and billing
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers (eg Google Docs services). In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is guaranteed.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
5. Modify, delete or copy the data concerning you
5.1. Access to personal data and withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
You can, at any time, view your personal data in your private area (if available) on color-life.it by modifying them freely, revoking one or more consents provided. Alternatively, you can request the same changes by contacting the address email@example.com from the address used during registration, or from another address, taking care to attach a document proving your identity.
5.2. Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data (takeout) or request cancellation, you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail box with which you registered in color-life.it.
Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
5.3. Exercise your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data provided for commercial information purposes or sending advertising material or direct selling or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to the dedicated address email@example.com
6. How and for how long will your data be stored?
The retention of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / informatic and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on color-life.it for a period of 30 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
7. How do we guarantee the protection of your data?
The data are collected by the subjects of the treatment (see point 4), according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their treatment by computerized, manual and automated tools and with logic strictly related to the purposes previously indicated and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
8. Further information
We may ask you, during navigation, the availability to participate in targeted surveys in order to know your opinion and the degree of satisfaction with regard to the services provided. These surveys can be carried out directly on color-life.it or through the use of external platforms explicitly indicated during the compilation of the survey.
Within the surveys it will be possible, optionally, to provide an e-mail address in order to receive news and information on the services of color-life.it.
We remind you that participation in surveys is completely optional and that you can always oppose this treatment.
When you use color-life.it applications and services with active location tracking, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some position-based service features. You can activate / deactivate location services at any time by accessing your browser and / or device settings as follows:
- go to “Preferences”> “Websites”> “Location” and remove color-life.it from the list
- go to “Preferences”> “Privacy”> “Location” and disable the location for Safari
- open Chrome chrome: // settings / content / location and remove color-life.it from the list
- open Chrome and select “Site Settings”> “Location” and remove color-life.it from the list
- Desktop and mobile
- open Firefox and go to about: preferences # privacy, search for “Permission”> “Location”> “Settings” and remove color-life.it from the list
- Desktop and mobile
For applications not listed in this list, please request information at the email address.
8.3. Search engine
In some cases the information published on color-life.it will be visible in the searches made in the internal search engine and could be made available to third party search engines as it is allowed to index the contents by third party engines. Some inserted data could be indexed on such search engines (ex: personal / public company page). In the event that this information is removed from color-life.it, it is possible that a copy will remain in the search results for a few days. The search results are not managed by color-life.it, but the user can report the removal of the page and request the update of the cached copy directly to the third party search engine.
The data controller provides the page “Work with us” to consult any professional positions open at Color Life srl and reserves the right to evaluate the applications received for the purposes of selection and research of personnel.
The curricula received for specific selections may be stored and revalued for subsequent searches for professional positions compatible with the candidate’s profile, provided they are implemented within a period of maximum 2 years. The candidate may oppose the processing of his personal data at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply, remember to include in your curriculum vitae the declaration by which you consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of selection and avoids the insertion of sensitive personal data (such as the state of health, religious beliefs, philosophical or political ) not relevant to the job offer.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.